If you can think it, we can find it.
Hundreds of catalogues. Thousands of promotional products. If you’re sourcing your own products, you need knowledge that only a promotional products company with over a decade of experience has. And Universal Links has it.
We consider the following when sourcing the items you need to promote your company:
- Company values and image: corporate goals such as protecting the environment, social responsibility or conveying a fun, youthful image.
- Promotional campaign objectives: the campaign goal, rewards vs. giveaways, goodwill gesture vs. product launch.
- Price points: allocated budget, price of the promotional item.
- Target audience: emphasis on high-end clients with quality items or a mass campaign using a utility-based product.
- Distribution constraints: weather factors, e.g. the need to refrigerate chocolates in the summer