We’ve got lightning-fast product-sourcing reflexes.
Hundreds of catalogues. Thousands of promotional products. If you’re sourcing your own products, you better have eyeballs of steel. Otherwise, let Universal Links have at it. With over a decade of experience, we’re pros.
- We consider:
- Company values and image: corporate goals like protecting the environment, social responsibility, or conveying a youthful, fun image
- Promotional campaign objectives: the campaign goal, rewards vs. giveaways, goodwill gesture vs. product launch
- Price points: allocated budget, price of the promotional item
- Target audience: emphasis on high-end clients with quality items or a mass campaign using a utility-based product
- Distribution constraints: weather factors, e.g., the need to refrigerate chocolates in the summer